Subject: Kind reminder: Participants by 12 June for the Online workshop on implementing artificial intelligence for threat detection and epidemic intelligence, 16 and 23 September 2025
From: "Epidemic Intelligence" <[email-masked]>
To: "Werber Dirk" <[email-masked]>, "Simon Couvreur" <[email-masked]>, "tinne.lernout" <[email-masked]>, "Kalina Petkova" <[email-masked]>, "getsova" <[email-masked]>,Ana Majić <[email-masked]>, "Nikoleta Razum" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "Anders Koch" <[email-masked]>,Asja Kunøe <[email-masked]>,Bolette Søborg <[email-masked]>,Frederik Trier Møller <[email-masked]>, "Lasse Skafte Vestergaard" <[email-masked]>, "Maria Wessman" <[email-masked]>, "Pernille Kold Munch" <[email-masked]>, "pea" <[email-masked]>,Ilja Tšibisov <ilja.tsibi
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Julien Sohier" <[email-masked]>, "getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Czech Republic Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2025 13:10:47 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

Thank you to those who have already provided the name of the attendee to 
this workshop.

This is a kind reminder to inform us by 12 June 2025 EOB to whom we should 
send the official invitation for the online workshop on implementing 
artificial intelligence for threat detection and epidemic intelligence on 16 
and 23 September 2025.

Kind regards,

Laura

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: Epidemic Intelligence <[email-masked]>
Sent: 26 May 2025 09:40
To: Werber Dirk <[email-masked]>; Simon Couvreur 
<[email-masked]>; tinne.lernout <[email-masked]>; 
Kalina Petkova <[email-masked]>; Zhivka Getsova 
<[email-masked]>; Ana Majić <[email-masked]>; Nikoleta Razum 
<[email-masked]>; zvjezdana.lovric <[email-masked]>; 
Anders Koch <[email-masked]>; Asja Kunøe <[email-masked]>; Bolette Søborg 
<[email-masked]>; Frederik Trier Møller <[email-masked]>; Lasse Skafte Vestergaard 
<[email-masked]>; Maria Wessman <[email-masked]>; Pernille Kold Munch 
<[email-masked]>; pea <[email-masked]>; Ilja Tšibisov 
<[email-masked]>; Juta Varjas <[email-masked]>; 
Maria Vikentjeva <[email-masked]>; Hannu Kiviranta 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Liina Voutilainen 
<[email-masked]>; Alaa Ramdani <[email-masked]>; 
Romana HANEEF <[email-masked]>; Correa Martinez, 
Carlos <[email-masked]>; SeidelJ <[email-masked]>; Esquevin, Sarah 
<[email-masked]>; Anna Margrét Guðmundsdóttir - Landl 
<[email-masked]>; Tryggvi Hjörtur Oddsson - Landl 
<[email-masked]>; Eve Robinson <[email-masked]>; 
Patricia Garvey <[email-masked]>; Mipatrini Daniele 
<[email-masked]>; Riccardo Flavia <[email-masked]>; Del Manso 
Martina <[email-masked]>; Lusine Tumanjana 
<[email-masked]>; Orina Bule <[email-masked]>; 
Viktorija Leitēna <[email-masked]>; Walser-Domjan Esther 
<[email-masked]>; Lina Balaišienė <[email-masked]>; 
Spiteri Ercole at MGP-Services <[email-masked]>; Borg Maria-Louise at 
Health Regulation <[email-masked]>; Melillo Tanya at Health 
Regulation <[email-masked]>; Gijs Klous <[email-masked]>; Petter 
Leinaas Heradstveit <[email-masked]>; Thale Cathrine Berg 
<[email-masked]>; Kotronia Eftychia <[email-masked]>; 
Kitowska Wioleta <[email-masked]>; Ana Firme 
<[email-masked]>; Mariana Ferreira 
<[email-masked]>; Rui Pedro Pereira Leitão 
<[email-masked]>; Denisa Janta <[email-masked]>; 
Lavinia Rusu <[email-masked]>; VUZEM Sanja (SI) 
<[email-masked]>; Ciriano Cervantes.Alejandro 
<[email-masked]>; Sánchez Herrero. Héctor 
<[email-masked]>; María Cruz Calvo Reyes <[email-masked]>; 
sigrid.kiermayr <[email-masked]>; Jorgen 
Stassijns <[email-masked]>; Javiera Rebolledo 
<[email-masked]>; rfilipova 
<[email-masked]>; goranka.petrovic <[email-masked]>; 
Natasa Anastasiadou <[email-masked]>; Valentinos Silvestros 
<[email-masked]>; Despo Constantinou 
<[email-masked]>; Christopher Haralambous 
<[email-masked]>; Fošum Matyáš, Mgr. 
<[email-masked]>; Ondřej Fries <[email-masked]>; Anne 
Provis <[email-masked]>; Julia Geller <[email-masked]>; 
olga.sadikova <[email-masked]>; Harold NOEL 
<[email-masked]>; Alexandra MAILLES 
<[email-masked]>; Meike DE Schöll 
<[email-masked]>; Zeitlmann, Nadine <[email-masked]>; Lamprini Pappa 
<[email-masked]>; molnar.zsuzsanna <[email-masked]>; Dr. 
Dánielisz Ágnes <[email-masked]>; Guðrún Aspelund - Landl 
<[email-masked]>; Kamilla Sigríður Jósefsdóttir - Landl 
<[email-masked]>; National Clinical Lead Surveillance Health 
Protection <[email-masked]>; Frisicale Emanuela Maria 
<[email-masked]>; Maraglino Francesco Paolo <[email-masked]>; 
Ilona Liskova <[email-masked]>; Jurijs Perevoščikovs 
<[email-masked]>; Visscher Carla <[email-masked]>; 
Rasa Liausedienė <[email-masked]>; Nerija Kuprevičienė 
<[email-masked]>; Paulius Gradeckas <[email-masked]>; 
Lautier Elaine at Health Regulation <[email-masked]>; Gauci Charmaine 
at Health Regulation <[email-masked]>; Tjalling Leenstra 
<[email-masked]>; Mohammed Umaer Naseer 
<[email-masked]>; Heidi Lange <[email-masked]>; GIS - 
Michał Ilnicki <[email-masked]>; Paula Vasconcelos 
<[email-masked]>; maja.socan <[email-masked]>; NUŠKA ČAKŠ 
JAGER <[email-masked]>; Guzmán Herrador. Bernardo Rafael 
<[email-masked]>; Saravia Campelli. Gabriela 
<[email-masked]>; ezra.hultberg 
<[email-masked]>; Sara Bengtsson 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: NC_CCB_Austria <[email-masked]>; sigrid.kiermayr 
<[email-masked]>; koen.blot 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Julien Sohier 
<[email-masked]>; Zhivka Getsova <[email-masked]>; Iva 
Christova <[email-masked]>; kcapak <[email-masked]>; bernard.kaic 
<[email-masked]>; Elisavet Constantinou <[email-masked]>; 
Czech Republic Generic Email Box - <[email-masked]>; Hana Orlíková 
<[email-masked]>; Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>; Stine Ulendorf 
Jacobsen <[email-masked]>; Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>; Julia Geller 
<[email-masked]>; Estonia Generic Email Box - 
<[email-masked]>; Otto Helve <[email-masked]>; Savolainen-Kopra 
Carita <[email-masked]>; Paula GARCIA-LOBATO 
<[email-masked]>; Anne-Catherine VISO 
<[email-masked]>; Rathmachers, Lea 
<[email-masked]>; Germany Generic Email Box - <[email-masked]>; Rexroth, 
Ute <[email-masked]>; Theodora Kalomama <[email-masked]>; Dimitris 
Paraskevis <[email-masked]>; Christakis Chatzichristodoulou 
<[email-masked]>; Anna-Maria Leoutsi 
<[email-masked]>; Dr. Dánielisz Ágnes 
<[email-masked]>; Cecília Müller <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; Guðrún Aspelund - Landl 
<[email-masked]>; Aine Grace <[email-masked]>; Patricia 
Garvey <[email-masked]>; Louise Cullen <[email-masked]>; 
Lisa Domegan <[email-masked]>; National Clinical Lead Surveillance 
Health Protection <[email-masked]>; Maraglino Francesco Paolo 
<[email-masked]>; Antra Bormane <[email-masked]>; Dehler 
Silvia, Dr. med. <[email-masked]>; Nerija Kuprevičienė 
<[email-masked]>; Jurgita Pakalniškienė 
<[email-masked]>; Jean-Claude Schmit 
<[email-masked]>; Gauci Charmaine at Health Regulation 
<[email-masked]>; Hester de Melker <[email-masked]>; Susan 
van den Hof <[email-masked]>; Heidi Lange <[email-masked]>; 
Siri Laura Feruglio <[email-masked]>; Zacharczuk Katarzyna 
<[email-masked]>; Mariana Ferreira 
<[email-masked]>; Pedro Licinio Pinto Leite 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; André Peralta Santos 
<[email-masked]>; Adriana Pistol <[email-masked]>; 
lucia.paulikova <[email-masked]>; ecdc <[email-masked]>; maja.socan 
<[email-masked]>; Slovenia Generic Email Box - <[email-masked]>; 
Sierra Moros. María José <[email-masked]>; Simón Soria. Fernando 
<[email-masked]>; Sweden Generic Email Box - 
<[email-masked]>; Sweden Generic Email Support - 
<[email-masked]>; Agneta Falk Filipsson 
<[email-masked]>; Sara Bengtsson 
<[email-masked]>; birgitta.lesko 
<[email-masked]>; ezra.hultberg 
<[email-masked]>; Epidemic Intelligence 
<[email-masked]>; PHF Epidemic Intelligence 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Save the date: Online workshop on implementing artificial 
intelligence for threat detection and epidemic intelligence, 16 and 23 
September 2025

To: Operational Contact Points for Epidemic Intelligence; National Focal 
Points for Threat detection, EWRS and IHR

CC: National Coordinators

Dear colleagues,

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) is organising 
an online workshop on implementing artificial intelligence (AI) for threat 
detection and epidemic intelligence on 16 and 23 September 2025. Kindly find 
attached the draft agenda.

The main objective of this workshop is to increase the participants’ ability 
to identify specific opportunities for AI implementation in their respective 
organisations. The workshop will be online. This workshop is targeted 
towards Operational Contact Points for Epidemic Intelligence or National 
Focal Points for Threat detection, EWRS and IHR (including team members 
working on threat detection activities), and other key stakeholders, with 
no- or limited experience in implementing AI for threat detection and 
epidemic intelligence. The workshop intends to build upon the knowledge 
gained in the 2024 workshop on AI awareness, but having attended this is not 
a pre-requisite for the workshop in 2025 and material of the 2024 workshop 
will be made available to all participants.

We have allocated one seat per country and kindly ask you to inform us by 12 
June 2025 EOB to whom we should send the official invitation in the coming 
weeks.

For any question, do not hesitate to contact us at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Kind regards,

Laura Espinosa

On behalf of the ECDC Epidemic Intelligence team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.